Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Congratulations, Patrick Love!


Best wishes to Patrick Love who recently accepted a position as Vice President for Student Affairs at New York Institute of Technology. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the CSA Ed.M. Program and Rutgers University. We will miss you!


--

Dear colleagues,
                I am writing to alert you that I have accepted a new job as Vice President for Student Affairs at New York Institute of Technology. My last official day will be sometime in early August, but given vacation accrual my last day in the office will be sometime in mid-June.

                I want to thank you for your support, encouragement, and hard work during the time I have been at Rutgers. I will miss you. As I have said in public here and to colleagues elsewhere there is so much great talent in this division and beyond. I have appreciated working with you all and have learned so much.

                This past year has been one of intense transition and, obviously, that will continue until the Student Affairs Leadership team is put together. I wish you the very best and will soon be announcing my last happy hour. I hope I will be able to say goodbye in person.

                Sincerely,
                Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment